This is what I have been saying lately instead of Nicho...I've also had to use his middle name these days. My bear has been very mischievious. He likes to go into the bathroom and unroll the toilet paper or he will climb onto the coffee table and start dancing, and everyone knows that he loves vaseline. He is keeping me so busy!!
I have noticed that his teachers have been calling him Nicholas as well, hehe. The other day I peeked into his classroom and he was walking around with the chair strapped to him. He was walking around the classroom with the chair strapped to him because he thought it was funny and would not sit for scribble art!! What a toot! I went next door and grabbed a bigger chair and gave to his teacher so that his feet wouldn't touch the floor and he COULDN'T walk around with the chair. Of course he thought he was just cool being in a bigger chair than everyone else so I am not sure if he understood it was a consequence or not, oh well at least he sat still and worked on his fine motor skills. I am enjoying this age however because I know it goes by so fast!! He will be 2 years old already this June, where did the time go?
That is HILLARIOUS I can just see him walking around with the little chair LOL
ReplyDelete