21 months oldYesterday we got our spring school pictures back. I was looking at all of his school pictures that he has taken and in complete awe of how much he has changed. His little baby features are slowly going away right before my very brown eyes :( Notice that we are missing last spring picture where he would have been 9 months old. Funny story about that, I didn't know we were having pictures taken that day and he was wearing a turtle neck because it was cold that morning. I didn't want his spring picture taken in a turtle neck...um yea I was a very "anal" first time parent and I apologize to my mother and John many times for putting up with me the first year. I am much better now. I do have to admit that he does look very much like the hubby...but he does have my eyes :)


They do grow so fast. After taking our bluebonnet pix today, I was looking back on past bluebonnet pix and couldn't believe how much Ashley has changed and so fast. It is exciting and heartbreaking all at the same time.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable!!!
That is hillarious because I was wondering about the missing picture and kept scrolling until I read. LOL he is getting really big !!
ReplyDelete