Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there and to all of my special amigas! I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my two men starting out with John letting me sleep in this morning and taking over with bear. They both made me breakfast and it was so yummy! We went to church after wards and then came home and all took naps. We went to the park when we all woke up and then had another yummy dinner. We finished up the evening by reading LOVE YOU FOREVER by Robert Munsch to my favoritest little boy in the whole wide world and put him to bed. I love being a mother!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in these pictures you need to print and frame !!!

    ReplyDelete