Sorry we have been MIA for a few weeks. I've been occupied with other things :) The daddy has been great at doing the shopping for me...sort of. I do have to admit though it's been nice not going into the grocery store and making the list and sending off with the hubby.
I was so happy that he actually just got Nicho's milk pictured in his mind and I wasn't having to take pictures of his milk anymore and sending to him via multimedia message on his phone while at the store so he could remember what the milk looked like.
The other day I asked him if he could stop by the store and pick up more night time pull-ups for Nicho because we had just run out. So, what does he bring home instead of the pull-ups?
Here is Noah with a onesie that states: "Dad thinks he is in Charge" (it used to be Nicho's so it is out of season since Bear is my June baby, I had to improvise and put a long sleeve under because it is too cute)
Night time DIAPERS! I can't tell you the last time Nicho has worn a diaper. I didn't make a big deal out of it because I was just happy that my hubby is willing to go out to the store for me. So I opened them up and we are using them at night. I laughed when I put his diaper the first night. He looks too funny in them because he is so big. I was comparing the size of his night time diaper to Noah's tiny newborn diapers.
Look how cute! I love newborn diapers :)
the taking a picture of the milk is soo funny! It sounds like something I would have to do for Nathan. I can't tell you how many years we have been drinking FAT FREE milk and Nathan still brings home REDUCED FAT!! It's crazy too how much Noah looks like Nicho! :)
ReplyDelete