Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cold Morning

My mother-in-law was feeling a little under the weather yesterday and today so John and I have taken turns and stayed home with the kiddos.  John stayed with them yesterday and I stayed with them today.  Noah woke up at 5:30 for a bottle but to my surprise went back to sleep which I didn't mind because I did too.  We all woke up at 8 and it was great weather to sleep in!   I don't mind the cold but cold+wet weather=yuck ,but that didn't keep us home.  We headed to the gym this morning since I remembered it was a breakfast club day at the child watch.  Breakfast club is a cooking class for kids.  I thought it would be fun for Nicho to go and I found a spin class that worked right into that time slot so it was perfect!  After the gym we went to get kolaches and a donut, that's right I let Nicho have a donut-his second donut ever in his life.  I thought it was a special morning since I was able to hang out with them without any of US being sick.  And yes I did eat some too :x 

I am going to have to go to CSI class tonight and Kickboxing tomorrow to make up for it!!

This is what they made today.
 Yummy Turkey!! 
I did manage to eat 2 candy corns because that is my all time favorite fall candy.

Poor Turkey is all gone, Nicho picked and ate off of it...and so did mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment