We met up with our friends and headed out to the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center for some cute kid friendly Halloween fun.
My boys
Cute kiddos!
Our Goddaughter Juliana, she is so beautiful. If I had my own daughter I would want her to be just like her.
Best friends forever
We TRIED to get a nice family picture. However, Robin was not having it.
Going down the "spooky" stairs
Yumm-O! Monkey Blood with eyeballs!!
Noah enjoyed the Monkey blood
Live Scarecrow. I don't know what is more frightening...a clown or scarecrow?
Dancing Chewbacca to MJ's Thriller!
Noah liked him, after all he was Yoda last year for Halloween.
Still intrigued by dancing Chewbacca
Getting some face painting done
a bat, for Batman!
Checking out the spooky "swamp" before we headed out for some yummy Waterloo Burgers!
Fun times with the Pedens, we shall do it again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment