Saturday, December 17, 2011

Snow, Santa, Trains, Gingerbread and Lights! Oh My!!

I have been so busy and "off" due to obvious reasons that I have not planned as many Christmas adventures as I normally have done in the past.  I absolutely love Christmas.  It is my favorite Holiday along with Halloween.  So, today I decided to make up for it.  Our first stop was pictures with Santa which by the way I have ALWAYS done in November since Nicho was a baby!  I could not believe I had not crossed this off my list already.  So off to the Galleria we went.


Pictures with Santa
 Noah was a little unsure..
 Nicho was so excited to tell Santa what he wanted, Noah on the other hand could care less.
While we were getting Santa pictures done, the Galleria had a Snow Day!!  

After Santa pictures and snow fun we went to see the model Train displays downtown. 


Noah loves trains as well as big brother. 
 Trying to capture a shot of the kids with John.
 Since we were already downtown, we stopped at the Four Seasons to look at the Gingerbread House display, isn't this tree gorgeous??
 That is all icing and gingerbread!!!

 This is a cute reindeer!!
 Yummy!!!
 Nicho with cousins Sophia and Justin


 Later on we headed out to Wimberley for the Trail of Lights.
 The boys on the train...
 trying to get a picture of us together....
 This was a cute breast cancer awareness display, all pink lights!
 Nicho was so lucky, he got to see Santa twice in one day!!

 Playing the gianormous xylophone



 This was a beautiful Cinderella like carriage all lit up :)

 Yummy s'mores and hot chocolate were had at the bonfire.



 We love coming out to Wimberley, we plan on it next year again!!
We literally were all over Austin today but had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment