Since I had so much on my plate, literally, we didn't have a party for Noah like I had wanted to so our next option was the CIRCUS!!!! Granny and Grandpa had suggested it and graciously paid for everyone including our cousins! At first I was worried about how he would do; if he would sit still or even like the clowns, etc. To my surprise Noah LOVED every bit of it and so did I!!! I haven't been to a Circus since 2008, and this one was so much better!!! Here are some fun pictures from our evening.
Cousins Jeremiah and Elise
My Noah Boa and me :)
Noah enjoying the Circus
Nicho enjoying the Circus
They really liked the Tigers.......
Until the bikes came out!!!
Isn't this Elephant so neat??
It's amazing what they can learn.
Flying bike!
Nicho and Grandpa
They enjoyed the Circus as well
We had so much fun, all the little muchkins fell asleep in the car on the way home!
Maybe we can visit the Circus again next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment