Saturday, May 19, 2012

Austin American Statesman Auto Show 2012

Every year we always try to make the Auto show and we have succeeded the past few years.  This year we went with John's dad and his brother along with his family.  I felt this year my age was catching up with me because all I wanted to look at were Hybrid cars and Minivans!! My dream Minivan automaker however didn't make the Auto show this year so I didn't get to check it out :( 
But we did see these...

I should mention that John had the camera the majority of the time...






 Lol! 
Nicho and his Grandpa in a Mini!


Of course we stopped by Ford, they have some impressive cars!! 

Here is the interactive Ford Robot.  He was pretty funny and was calling people out, hilarious!
Nicho on daddy's shoulders, he was supposed to be getting a closer look at the Robot but another gorgeous car got his attention, typical BOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment