Today was Audrey's wedding day!! She got married at a beautiful Catholic Church in the Hill Country and had a very elegant reception at the Lakeway Activity Center. She had all the details down from the beautiful chair covers and centerpieces to having a basket full of flip flops for all the ladies to change into for dancing, clever idea!!!
Funny story, I was one nervous mommy because I wanted to make sure Nicho did his job as ring bearer. Well, he showed me because he did AWESOME!
Cutie cousins!
Trying to get a photo before the wedding.
My Nicho bear watching the bride come down the aisle.
Nicho with his cousin Sophia :)
My heart! I love him!!
My handsome boys!
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Tonsing
We had some fun in the photo booth!!
John and I right before the evening ended, which by the way we had a hard time getting Noah off the dance floor so we could leave. The boy is such a rock star!!
I will have to post the video of him rocking out!
We wish the Newlyweds much love and a blessed Marriage.
Cheers to Audrey and Mike!!






No comments:
Post a Comment