Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

This is how we started Thanksgiving morning...at the annual Thundercloud Turkey Trot!! It was a great way to exercise before eating all of the yummy turkey in store for us today. We met up with the Peden's. Nicho and mommy walked along with pal J (our God daughter)and her Mommy and Mimi. Thank you Mimi for pushing Nicho...the whole 5 miles :) Daddy stayed back with Roger and G as they cheered us on.
Mommy and Nicho before the race.
The cute kiddos before the race.
Nicky and I after our walk...we did it!
After our walk John and I made a turkey lunch stop followed by a dinner stop later on. One was with his family and one with mine. We are stuffed with Turkey and dressing :)

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say I would not have been doing a 5 mile hilly hike 8 months pregnant. YOU ARE ONE HEALTHY IN SHAPE PREGNANT MOMMY!!!! It went by fast too :)

    ReplyDelete