
Nicho started a cough and had some drainage on Thursday evening. I took him to the Doctor on Friday because he had a rough night. I was worried that he had an ear infection, he has not had one since last December. Dr. R. checked his ears and said that they were crystal clear, he just has a cold. On Saturday he had a low grade fever of 99.7 so we alternated the motrin/tylenol and it went down. Poor guy, his first fever of the school year and this is considering he has only been to school 3 times in the last 2 weeks...hmmmm. Anyway his fever went away and today he has been fever free. He still has a cough that I am watching closely. Nicho and daddy cuddled on the sofa and watched the Polar Express movie today. Nicho sat through the entire movie, he LOVES trains!!
Poor Nicho !! I am glad he is feeling better. :)
ReplyDelete