Monday, April 5, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday

I got this idea from my friend Tracy's blog, every Monday I will try and post a picture of me with both or at least with one of my babies from the week.  I realized I NEED to take more pictures with my babies so this will be a great motivator :)  This picture is from Easter Sunday at my in-law's house...and yes everytime I look at this picture I have to take a double glance because Noah looks JUST like Nicho in this picture when he was this age!

2 comments:

  1. GRRRR...I have the hardest time leaving comments on your blog. I always get errors. Okay...take two!

    I am so happy you are playing along with me :-) I'll look forward to you M&MM posts!

    Love this picture and Noah looks so adorable. he is changing so much already. Why does time go so fast????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness !!! Pull out Pumpkin Patch (Nicho) pictures and they look EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!

    ReplyDelete