Another 3 MORE months has passed!
My baby turned 3 months yesterday! A few exciting things going on this month:
Talking, talking, and more talking. (Momo and Granny say he gossips all day with them)
Can sit up alone for a few minutes when propped up
Sits in his reclining high chair and talks to mommy while she cooks
bats at his toys
loves "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" (that used to be big brother's favorite book too)
LOVES to look at himself in the mirror especially in the car
Drooling galore
Puts his hands in his mouth all the time
Awesome at nursing
Tries to hold his bottle himself with help
SMILES ALL THE TIME
My little peanut is getting so big FAST!
Big brother jumped in the picture with him, Noah doesn't look too happy about it :)
Happy 3 months Peanut!
I love that Nicho shared a picture. I vote to include a brother photo in the "official" monthly updates. Then we can see how big Noah is getting in comparison to big brother....and I think it is SWEET for memory sake :)
ReplyDelete