Sunday, July 25, 2010

Date Night With My Two Handsome Boys

Yesterday evening I took the boys out of the house while John finished a project at home.  Our first stop was the park.  We walked/biked the park's 2 mile trail. 
Nicho rode his bike the entire time, I think we may have a future triathlon athlete on our hands
While on the trail we discovered this cute little hidden musical area
It didn't take Nicho long to jump off his bike and play with the chimes and drums.



Of course he had to climb this rock

"Ta-da, I did it mom!"
After the park we went across the street to the Galleria
He wanted to splash in the fountain but there was a 5k going on and so much commotion all around.
Yes, a Cougar Country Classic 5k is what is was called.  The men get a 30 second head start then the women try to catch up, quite entertaining.
So we sat and watched and ate some Tony C's pizza, yum.
Noah was so good sitting in the stroller :)
Then before we headed back home of course we had to stop off at Yogurt Planet.  Bear and I shared the strawberry yogurt and it was the best frozen yogurt I had ever tasted!
I had a blast with my babies and we were all tired when we got home and went straight to bed after night baths!!

1 comment: