I have become a fan of the twilight series!! My bestie has been trying to get me to read the series for months and I kept telling her NO!
Well, my hubby's birthday was a few weeks ago and he had not been to Gold Class Cinemas and that is where he wanted to go. So he started looking up what movies were playing at the theatre. There were none that interested him except one... Eclipse (sigh). He bought our tickets and said we had to watch the first and second movies at home together the weekend before we went to see Eclipse. So we did and boy did I get hooked. Who would have thought a love triangle which included a confused girl, a werewolf, and a vampire would interest me?
The Monday had arrived for us to see our movie but when we got there the entire Domain AND movie theatre had a power outage, UGH!! So they gave us passes for another day and we finally went this past weekend. It was good of course. We ordered off the Eclipse Menu, we had the Volturi flatbread and the Team Edward brownie, they were both to die for!! I must find a way to duplicate the two recipes and make at home!
Nicky gave me her series to read and even though I have already seen the 3 movies I am reading all the books because I have OCD and I have to start from the beginning and besides I heard the books were better than the movies! I am trying to speed read when I get a chance because I am just dying to know what happens in the final book!!
Well, my hubby's birthday was a few weeks ago and he had not been to Gold Class Cinemas and that is where he wanted to go. So he started looking up what movies were playing at the theatre. There were none that interested him except one... Eclipse (sigh). He bought our tickets and said we had to watch the first and second movies at home together the weekend before we went to see Eclipse. So we did and boy did I get hooked. Who would have thought a love triangle which included a confused girl, a werewolf, and a vampire would interest me?
The Monday had arrived for us to see our movie but when we got there the entire Domain AND movie theatre had a power outage, UGH!! So they gave us passes for another day and we finally went this past weekend. It was good of course. We ordered off the Eclipse Menu, we had the Volturi flatbread and the Team Edward brownie, they were both to die for!! I must find a way to duplicate the two recipes and make at home!
Nicky gave me her series to read and even though I have already seen the 3 movies I am reading all the books because I have OCD and I have to start from the beginning and besides I heard the books were better than the movies! I am trying to speed read when I get a chance because I am just dying to know what happens in the final book!!


You guys match that is so cute !!! A hahaha I see custom made team shirts for next year in our future :)
ReplyDeleteFun! I so want to try out that theater!
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten the Twilight bug yet. I feel the same way you did before you caught the fever but people keep telling me to give it a chance. I dunno....