Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day

Today we went to the YMCA Splash Bash.  There were tons of people there because it was also open to the public who were not members to celebrate the grand opening of the new outdoor pool and newly renovated gym.  It looks so awesome!  We took a tour of the new place and the hubby and I are looking at taking a fitness class together on the weekend because my Boa is old enough to go to the child watch now!  I also saw 2 exercise classes that alternate M-Th that I am interested in taking in the evenings, can't wait! 
Mommy and Nicho braved the pool and crowd while daddy and Noah sat under the pavillion with Uncle Paul and chit chatted.
I think we will be spending lots of time here on the weekends when we don't have anything else planned :)

2 comments:

  1. We saw this on the news Labor Day and I told Roger that I was sure you guys were out there. How fun !! I know you were super excited about it opening :)

    ReplyDelete