My Boa has somehow turned 8 months! This first year is really sneaking up on me. We are enjoying watching him grow and it is amazing to watch him learn and do new things each day. The other day I set him in his bouncy chair (why I did, I have no idea) because we still have it and have yet to get rid of it. Anyway I set him in it because I wanted to grab something out of the dryer and so I thought he would be "safe" if I just put him in it for a minute. I was wrong. When I came back to get him he had completely wiggled out of his seatbelt and was standing up facing the other direction about to jump out (or fall) ! Silly boy! Needless to say the bouncy chair is on it's way out of the house. The boy is everywhere, the in-laws have completely rearranged their house so that he has his own corral to crawl and stand. He has been using everything and anything to stand. The other day he was trying to stand up on his own, I'm really in trouble if this is the case.
His favorite foods are: banana w/ avacado (he has learned to love these two), canteloupe w/broccoli , sweet potato w/yogurt, zucchini, pear, peaches, applesauce (his absolute favorite) and of course he loves his puffs. We are going to try spinach this week.
In the mornings on the drive to Granny's house Nicho and Noah both smile, giggle and laugh at each other, I love to watch Noah "talk" to Nicho. No check up this month however I weighed myself with him and he weighs 17 pounds according to our scale.
Some other informative stuff about Noah at 8 months: the boy cannot stand a dirty diaper. He will let you know how mad he is until you change him. As soon as he sees anyone with food he lets you know he wants food too!
Noah got his first boo-boo this month :( He loves big brother even though big brother can do some silly stuff to him but that's what big brothers are for :) Mommy and Daddy are having an awesome time watching him grow.
His favorite foods are: banana w/ avacado (he has learned to love these two), canteloupe w/broccoli , sweet potato w/yogurt, zucchini, pear, peaches, applesauce (his absolute favorite) and of course he loves his puffs. We are going to try spinach this week.
In the mornings on the drive to Granny's house Nicho and Noah both smile, giggle and laugh at each other, I love to watch Noah "talk" to Nicho. No check up this month however I weighed myself with him and he weighs 17 pounds according to our scale.
Some other informative stuff about Noah at 8 months: the boy cannot stand a dirty diaper. He will let you know how mad he is until you change him. As soon as he sees anyone with food he lets you know he wants food too!
Noah got his first boo-boo this month :( He loves big brother even though big brother can do some silly stuff to him but that's what big brothers are for :) Mommy and Daddy are having an awesome time watching him grow.
He also tried the teething biscuits this month and loves them! They are really messy though!



Love that smile in the first picture!
ReplyDelete