This was very hard but needed to be done, he was growing wings after all.
John and Nicho both get haircuts together and needed one, so we figured it was time for Noah to get one too.
Surprisingly I did well, didn't cry one bit but I was sad to see his baby hairstyle go away. He still looks adorable though, see for yourself.
John and Nicho both get haircuts together and needed one, so we figured it was time for Noah to get one too.
Surprisingly I did well, didn't cry one bit but I was sad to see his baby hairstyle go away. He still looks adorable though, see for yourself.
Just got all caught up with your posts. I hate that my Google reader no longer lets me know you have updates.
ReplyDeleteNoah looks so grown up with his new haircut! Such a handsome boy!!! He has more hair than Gracie :-)