YAY!!
Our YMCA is COMPLETELY RENOVATED!! It looks AMAZING!! I just LOVE the new Child Watch. All of the toys and little furniture look just adorable AND it even has wood floor and looks so "homey!!" I can't wait to take the kids on my next gym workout visit, speaking of which I haven't been to the gym since Christmas week so that puts me at a month!! I have been running a ton though to try and help keep me balanced, my calorie intake has been through the roof especially over the holidays!
Our YMCA is COMPLETELY RENOVATED!! It looks AMAZING!! I just LOVE the new Child Watch. All of the toys and little furniture look just adorable AND it even has wood floor and looks so "homey!!" I can't wait to take the kids on my next gym workout visit, speaking of which I haven't been to the gym since Christmas week so that puts me at a month!! I have been running a ton though to try and help keep me balanced, my calorie intake has been through the roof especially over the holidays!
To celebrate the YMCA's complete renovation they had a grand opening complete with food, prizes, games, and SNOW!!
We were a little disappointed because we thought there would be more snow like they had stated in the flyer but they just had a slide with snow and let kids go down it on a tube. Nicho had a blast, check out the pictures!
Video games!
FireTruck
Our new welcome center
The Slide
Checking out the Constable car...
What a cute Beagle!
Nicho's turn!!
Going...
Going...
Woo-hoo!
We had a fun day, we are excited to see the completion of the new YMCA Town Lake coming soon!
We were a little disappointed because we thought there would be more snow like they had stated in the flyer but they just had a slide with snow and let kids go down it on a tube. Nicho had a blast, check out the pictures!
Video games!
FireTruck
Our new welcome center
The Slide
Checking out the Constable car...
What a cute Beagle!
Nicho's turn!!
Going...
Going...
Woo-hoo!
We had a fun day, we are excited to see the completion of the new YMCA Town Lake coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment