Saturday, August 18, 2012

Joe McDermott

Remember in a previous post I mentioned the kids may be in a Joe McDermott video?  Well, I saw on fb that there was going to be a mini Joe McDermott concert/video shoot and he wanted children to attend and be in his video; sooooo since John was out of town this weekend and it was just me and the kids I figured what the hay!  I put the kids down for a nap since I knew we would be out until at least 9pm.  We all took a nap and woke up, bathed, ate an early dinner and then headed out to the location where he was going to be at. 
 It had rained and I was wondering if that would affect the video shoot.  When we got there, there was maybe a total of 10 kids max.  I was so excited, the boys had a chance to be in his video. 
 I am almost certain Noah will be in it, I will be shocked if he isn't.  Nicho, being my shy one, stood there and watched but didn't do as much dancing as my Noah did.  Noah gets down to any music anywhere. 
 In fact, Joe referred to him as "the dancer" the entire evening and asked his wife(I'm guessing who that lady was filming) repeatedly if any video was captured of him while he was on stage singing.  He also asked for my contact information because he was interested in Noah doing  studio work, Um, YEA I told him.  
So we will see.  I am so anxious to see how this video turns out but will let everyone know as soon as I hear something :)


No comments:

Post a Comment