Thursday, September 13, 2012

What Would I Do Without My Phone??

Actually it would be peaceful without it and that's just what happened the last part of last week and weekend.  
My NEW phone,  right out of the box that we had just purchased a few weeks ago was defective :(  We bought it at an "electronics" store that shall remain nameless, anyhow long story short we could not return/exchange it due to their policy.  We had to send it back to the manufacturer to get it checked out.  I got it back yesterday and when I saw the package it just cracked me up because I was super happy to see it!!! 
While it was "gone" I used my old phone and boy did I get spoiled with the new phone in just a few short amount of days that I had it!  
I had refused to use my old phone and hardly did any texting or facebooking from it because it is soooo slow!!!  However, we were on our fishing trip last weekend and it was nice not to use a phone so it worked out.

I just had to take a picture of the package my phone came back in, it made me smile from ear to ear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment