Sunday, November 18, 2012

Austin Fan Fest

Today John took the kids downtown to Austin Fan Fest, the inaugural year of Formula 1.  I opted out of it and let him have an afternoon out with the kids while I caught up on housework and then relaxed :)
Although after seeing the pictures and hearing all about it, I wish I would have gone with them! 
While they were down there they ran into the in-laws so it was a great surprise and John lucked out because he got some help with the kiddos.  He didn't seem to mind being alone with the kids though, both boys got compliments from the "ladies" they passed and John didn't mind that one bit, grrrr.
John took lots of pictures, here are just a few:
 



 John's Dream Bike...a Ducati *sigh*
I say NEVER!!
 Nicho and his Grandpa
 Noah with his Granny
 Getting some face painting done.
 
 
This picture cracks me up, it looks like Noah is saying "What now, Kiko?"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment