Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Carnival

Sophia's school had a Fall Carnival today and they invited us to go with them.  We headed out and when we got there it felt a little awkward at first since LT beat Westlake last night for District Title. 
 I kind of felt like I was on their territory and they were staring at me (they were not) even though I had no LT attire on-then I realized Nicho had on his LT VBS shirt, no one noticed...I don't think
:)
 
We had fun and it was put together very nicely!
 I also didn't realize how competitive Nicho was until today, check out the pictures...in no particular order (grabbed them from my phone)
 
He was really determined to climb this, I was impressed!
He picked this up by himself, it was heavy!  He got a prize.

He went through this line 3 times because he wanted to make sure and get some Pringles since they were the prize.  The boy LOVES Sour cream and onion Pringles, lol.
This was him standing in another line, the prize was a Goldfish which they had run out of. He got a pinwheel instead.
Another picture of him picking up this heavy hammer.

Here is Noah getting some painting done on his arm.

This ride was so fun and funny!!  Nicho and Sophia kept spinning the wheel around and around and the look on Noah's face was PRICELESS!!!
 He had us all laughing, even the carnival ride operator was chuckling!
Both N's checking out the inside of a Fire Truck.
Another spinning picture.

Sophie's school, Go Eagles!
Nicho getting his face painted.
Another climbing picture.


We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us Paul, Carla, and Sophia!! 
We will have to invite them over when LTE has their Spring Carnival :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment