Monday, August 17, 2009

Back To School

Okay so this is the best picture I could get of bear this morning. He was such a busy body and excited about all the new puzzles and cars that he would not give me the chance to snap a picture.
See what I mean...another snap hoping to catch a good pic
He had a great day back and loves Ms. Alyssa. He has been with Ms. Alyssa since he was an infant so luckily every August that we have returned he has gone to her with open arms. Happy first day back Nicho bear!

1 comment:

  1. Um okay so I just saw him!! Why oh why does he look so grown up in these pictures!!! (sigh) I think I just need to accept that they are not babies anymore.
    I am so happy he enjoyed his first day of school :)

    ReplyDelete