Friday, August 14, 2009

Mommy's Little Divo?



Someone got into mommy's purse and found mommy's lip gloss!! While I was on the phone this afternoon blabbing away (which I rarely do) I heard "uh oh" in the dining room. I thought Nicho had a potty accident or something so I went to look and he was happily applying my lip gloss. I had to bribe him with fruit snacks in order to retrieve my lip gloss he didn't want to give it up. I'm just glad that the lip gloss doesn't last 6 hours like the label says phew! The daddy is going to have a cow when he sees this!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet little Nicho !!! I have drawers of lip gloss, eye shadows and pretty much a M*A*C cosmetic display....if he wants to come over.
    (I can just see John's reaction to this comment) TOO TOO CUTE "DIVO BEAR"

    ReplyDelete