Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Sleepy Bear

We completed our first week of school and phew both and Nicho and I were so happy to sleep in this morning. During the summer we usually would wake at 7 or 7:30 and then go for a morning walk after wards. This week we have been getting up an hour to an hour and a half earlier to get ready for school and going to bed earlier. Last night we were all in bed by 9 yet again even though it was a Friday night! I woke up this morning at 7 wondering why I had not heard my Nicho bear. I went to check in on him and he was still sound asleep. I went back to bed, I woke back up at 8 still no sounds from N's room so I went back to sleep. Finally at 9 I got out of bed and started making our usual Saturday big breakfast. So what time did my sleepy bear finally wake?? 9:30!!!!! Wow he did not shout for me until 9:30, I was shocked. I guess he needed to catch up on some zzz's which I didn't mind because it also allowed me too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment