Normally I am getting ready for bed and school the next day but I had to blog about our evening. After our night time story I put Nicho in his crib and said "nite nite". I left him looking at books and then 10 minutes later I heard him say "ayeayeaye!!" so I went to check in on him and he had taken off his diaper because he "peed". I put a new diaper on him and said goodnight again. I left the daddy in charge of listening to him play and read books in his crib while I showered. While I was in the shower I heard "mom,mom,momma,momma...hey!" over and over again...it kinda reminded me of this:
Since I was in the shower and the daddy was in charge he went to see what Nicho was hollering about. A few seconds later the daddy walks into the bathroom while I am still showering and says "he is disgusting!!" I was confused..."what happened?" I asked. "He took off his diaper and flung it across the room!" (it had poop inside). At that point I was laughing hysterically in the shower. I could hear Nicho giggling in his room while the daddy had the pleasure of cleaning up the poopy mess, obviously my child does not like dirty diapers. I thought he was done pooping for the night because right before we had put his night time diaper on he went poo in the toilet...oh well. I thought it was funny that the daddy had to the "dooty" duty because I made sure and took extra long in the shower after that :)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is it with the poo in our lives???? So glad you got out of that one!
ReplyDelete