I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing day :) After a busy weekend we all slept in this morning until 9 am. We woke up and had eggs, biscuits, bacon and berries for breakfast yum. Since Labor Day marks the end of summer Nicho is wearing his white shirt for the last time since it is illegal to wear white after Labor Day...right? Hehe. We spent all morning playing in his room and he has been silly like usual. John and I also have decided on a baby name for baby brother :) More on that later...
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute! I don't think whote shirts count in that rule :-) actually, don't think that rule applies to Texas because it is still so hot around here even until November some years!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear your name....
I agree with Tracy I think he is safe with his white shirt. If not G's entire school is a "fashion don't" since one of their uniform options consists of wearing a white polo shirt :)
ReplyDelete