This afternoon we went to see Dr. R for a follow-up appointment...more on that in a bit. While we were waiting to get called Nicho was playing with a magnet table toy in the lobby. He was so into the toy that he realized and said "oh no" (he started to poop). We ran to the closest bathroom where he was able to finish. He is obsessed with flushing the toilet so he grabbed the handle and started pulling it down non stop and then unrolling the toilet paper roll and proceeded to put tons of toilet paper down the toilet eventually flooding the toilet...nice. All this while I am looking through his back pack for new fresh undies. I thought to myself "oh no, how am I going to explain this one to the staff?" while I was thinking of an excuse I was helping him dress and wash up. Miraculously the toilet stopped running, then flushed itself and voila it was fixed. I thought "phew!", they must have some sort of sensor on the toilet that detects clogs or something. Sorry no pics of the clogged toilet...I left my camera in the car hehe.
Anyways...last Thursday we had to take Nicho to the Urgent Care nearby because his allergies were so bad and he was wheezing ALOT during dinner. Long story short everything is fine now and the Doc said that Nicho looked and sounded great. Everything the Urgent care doctor did was exactly what he would have done and the medication and nebulizer saved him from getting "sicker". He has not been diagnosed with Asthma however we now have a nebulizer at home to treat in case we hear any more wheezing.
Anyways...last Thursday we had to take Nicho to the Urgent Care nearby because his allergies were so bad and he was wheezing ALOT during dinner. Long story short everything is fine now and the Doc said that Nicho looked and sounded great. Everything the Urgent care doctor did was exactly what he would have done and the medication and nebulizer saved him from getting "sicker". He has not been diagnosed with Asthma however we now have a nebulizer at home to treat in case we hear any more wheezing.
No comments:
Post a Comment