Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Update

On Friday I had my monthly checkup...I was actually two weeks past because of having to reschedule twice due to other conflicts. Baby Noah is growing just fine and measured just right where he should be, his heartbeat sounded fine too. My next visit will be the Glucola test, yuck! Can't wait to drink my yummy orange drink...not! When I left I scheduled my next visit which will be in 2 weeks and then the receptionist asked if I wanted to go ahead and schedule the remainder 4 visits left...EEEK!! I was caught off guard, "really just 4 more visits?" So I have all my last visits scheduled and I am excited yet nervous at the same time! I didn't make my last visit with Nicho because he was 10 days early!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT ?!?!?!? 4 VISITS!!! WOW time to get crakalakin on the nursery :) and pulling out all the super cute tiny onsies and mini diapers...wait I mean purchasing the mini cloth diapers LOL

    Please just let me buy one newborn box of Huggies Supreme...I LOVE TINY DIAPERS!!

    ReplyDelete