Sunday, October 18, 2009

Heart Walk 2009

Nicho playing frisbee with Bryan, Bryce, and Daddy after our walk. Melissa was off chatting away, she is such a social butterfly.


About a month ago John's friend Melissa asked if we would join her and her family at the Heart Walk, sure we said. She has a heart condition and we were happy to walk and support her and this great cause. After the walk we went over to Juan In A Million for breakfast. John and I had never been there but we saw the episode of Man vs. Food and it was featured on the show when they taped in Austin. Can I say this little hole in the wall restaurant on the East side of the ATX was AWESOME?! I had the migas and John had the "Don Juan". They serve very generously and we both still managed to eat everything on our plates because it was SO yummy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment