Noah is 7 months today and I can hardly believe it. It really does seem like yesterday I had him in my belly and felt his tiny little kicks. It makes me sad thinking about it.
He has grown so much and is trying to keep up with big brother, he is crawling on both knees now! That is insane because Nicho didn't start crawling until he was 8 and a half months old. The other day I set him down on the floor while I went into the kitchen for a minute and when I came back to check on him he was already across the room, geez the boy is fast! Other things my little peanut is doing:
He has grown so much and is trying to keep up with big brother, he is crawling on both knees now! That is insane because Nicho didn't start crawling until he was 8 and a half months old. The other day I set him down on the floor while I went into the kitchen for a minute and when I came back to check on him he was already across the room, geez the boy is fast! Other things my little peanut is doing:
loves peekaboo
loves to look at books
holds sippy cup and can take a few sips
eats applesauce mixed with cereal for breakfast, veggies mixed with cereal for dinner
drinks 7 oz bottles every 3 hours
loves his big brother!! I know I have probably put this in all of his monthly posts but he really does look up to big brother!
makes lots of sounds, trying to talk to us but don't know what he is saying quite yet
said "ma" the other day but hasn't said again
weighs about 16 pounds (15lbs, 10oz two weeks ago)

Happy seven months to my Peanut!




AWW mijito is 7 MONTHS !!!! Time is going by too too too fast. Watch he will be walking by 10 months. He will have to in order to keep up with big brother. I bet he is going to be sad once Nicho starts school.
ReplyDelete