The other day when I was helping John with breakfast I heard Nicho talking to someone so I went to look and saw him sitting in his Mickey rocking chair reading to Noah. It was the cutest thing ever!
Nicho is really into books right now and it seems like I read tons before bedtime. Last night he handed me Love You Forever by Robert Munsch and he was repeating it with me, love it! He follows the words from left to right with his index finger too!
Update on school: Nicho is doing well and loves it, he has met new friends and comes home talking about them including Ms. Meena. The highlight of Nicho's day is getting picked up by daddy from school! He loves it when daddy picks him up. John gets there usually 5 minutes before they unlock the doors and while he waits he watches the class in the observation booth. It's a place where parents can watch and observe their children at anytime they wish and the children cannot see you, I love this!!
Nicho also got his first birthday e-vite the other day from a school pal, the party is in November. I thought that was really soon to get a birthday invite but then I realized we are almost done with September! Yikes!!

So so so sweet! I love hat picture!!
ReplyDeletePrecious
ReplyDelete