Today we met my in-laws and some of John's extended family from Minnesota at the Olive Garden for an early dinner. John's cousin Sarah moved to Austin last week and we are thrilled to have her here. After our dinner we went to the park and let the kiddos run around and Nicho had a blast.
Here is my little Peanut at dinner. Everyone thought he was just adorable, I had to agree of course.
He was really trying to figure out this coloring thing.
Nicho and cousin Sophia had so much fun running up and down these hills. Granny is in the background watching.
Then he spotted a train and had to stop and watch which was nice because running after him for 10 minutes non-stop was a workout especially in non work out clothes!
Then he finally got tired and posed for a picture with cousin Justin.
The three Herrera boys
We also spotted this huge turtle swimming in the pond below.
My Boa and me, Nicho does not like taking many pictures these days so I get what I can when I can!
After our fun evening we had to stop by Sandy's of course for ice cream!











He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteNoah seems older to me than Gracie seems and she is a month older. Ashley always felt older than she was when she was a baby and sometimes even now. I know all children are different but it still never ceases to amaze me.