Thursday, March 19, 2009

Austin Duck Adventures


Today we took Nicho on a tour of Austin. John and I had never been on a "duck adventure tour" so we thought it would be fun to take Nicho . It was really cool to be riding on land and then all of a sudden in water!! Lake Austin was beautiful and we got to see lots of people having fun on their boats. We took tons of pictures of Austin landmarks and while we were downtown we got to experience a little bit of SXSW. There were so many people!! The traffic leaving downtown was not fun...especially in 5:00 traffic. My mom came into town while we were on our tour and went to visit my brother. After we were done with our tour we went over to my brother's house for some yummy barbecue and to see my mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Y'all are having fun this week!!!! I have never done the duck adventures either. I wanted to for a long time and just never have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quack !! Quack!!! did he blow on his whistle?

    ReplyDelete