Saturday, March 21, 2009

Oh no, not nap time!

Nicho bear has been resisting nap time this past week. We are so off schedule due to Spring Break and being out of school so when we have been out and about he has been falling asleep in the car and therefore I just transfer him to his crib for nap. Normally I can put him down in his room with no problem, I just give him his paci and shut the door and he is asleep within 5 minutes, same with bed time. This past week he has been trying to test us...everyday. Today I tried to put him in his crib and he screamed and kicked. When I gave him his paci, he threw it out of his crib! I didn't know what to do but secretly laugh. I got an idea and put in a Kenny G cd (he carries this cd around often...I don't know why) and he calmed down. John and I could not stop laughing at how quickly his attitude had changed. John went to check in on him and Nicho put his finger to his mouth telling John to "shhh", it was so funny!! I just went in to check in on him and voila he is asleep. We just love Kenny G.

1 comment: