Last Saturday we practiced going potty with Nicho. I put some undies on him and he stayed dry for 2 hours. We visited the potty every 10-15 minutes or so but he just sat and stared. I sang songs and read to him but still no pee pee or poop. We were on our way out to run errands so he got his diaper put back on but I had to snap some pictures of him because he looked way too cute!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Practice makes perfect
Last Saturday we practiced going potty with Nicho. I put some undies on him and he stayed dry for 2 hours. We visited the potty every 10-15 minutes or so but he just sat and stared. I sang songs and read to him but still no pee pee or poop. We were on our way out to run errands so he got his diaper put back on but I had to snap some pictures of him because he looked way too cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute.
ReplyDeleteAshley was doing okay with training until today and had three accidents :-( She has yet to tell me yet. I have to remind her. I so want it to just click.