Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun with Friends!

As I mentioned before in another post, since Nicho is out for a LONG winter break families in his class take turns hosting playdates twice a week.  We signed up for today.  We picked a bounce house which worked out perfect since we had rainy weather today!  The kids had a blast! THREE hours later and people finally started to leave!  Nicho was sooo tired and was in bed by 7pm tonight!

My Noah playing with his friend Ian who is Nicho's friend, Alicia's little brother.  They are only a few weeks apart in age.

Here is some of the crew playing in the "auto shop" Jojo,Jojo's big brother, Nicho, Max, and Alicia
I love how Alicia is the only girl playing with the boys, she is just a doll and the girliest girl you will ever meet (however she did yank out her red bow before she started playing with the boys!)



Love this crew!!  I love all the neat and diverse families we have met through PPFCFL this year!  These families live in all areas of Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment