Saturday, December 4, 2010

StoryTeller

My Nicho bear has been quite the storyteller these last few weeks.  He tells me EVERYTHING that goes on at school when I put him to bed at night,
I LOVE IT!!
It's very rare (especially for boys) for parents to get anything out of their child when asked about their day at school but Nicho tells me every single detail that happened that day. 
He told me the other night that he and Max (his best bud) were pulling the wagon outside on the playground.  Then the other kids wanted a ride so then he and Max took turns and gave their friends a wagon ride.  Then Ms. Meena read a story and he ate all of his pita bread at snack time.  
I looked on the snack calendar after I put him to bed to see if it was true that they had a pita bread for snack that day and he was right!  They DID have pita bread with hummus. 
So I look forward every night so I can get the low down of what happened that day! 
I am planning on a mommy/Nicho day soon and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment