Nicho had his very first Kindergarten Field Trip on Tuesday. Both John and I took the day off work to go on it with him. After we went to a Dr. appointment and then breakfast we met Nicho's class at Crowe's Nest in Manor, a pretty far distance from the Lake Travis area if you ask me!
When we got there the kids were just finishing up lunch (they had lunch as soon as they got to the Farm) and were lining up for the Hay ride. Seeing Nicho's face light up when he saw both John and I was totally worth taking a personal day!! We took some pictures then handed the camera off to Nicho so some of the photos may be a little interesting :)
A Bee on a beautiful Sunflower
Nicho and his "sidekick" during the field trip, lol.
They pretended to milk the cow
I asked them to stop and pose for the camera and this was the pose I got.....haha!
Class Silly Photo shot
My "peek-a-boo" Bear
Watching how a Cow gets milked
These are not real but still scary looking!!!
YUCK!
Say "Bacon!" This was a funny pig.
A Bee on a beautiful Sunflower
Nicho and his "sidekick" during the field trip, lol.
They pretended to milk the cow
I asked them to stop and pose for the camera and this was the pose I got.....haha!
Class Silly Photo shot
My "peek-a-boo" Bear
Watching how a Cow gets milked
These are not real but still scary looking!!!
YUCK!
Say "Bacon!" This was a funny pig.









No comments:
Post a Comment