Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pioneer Farms


Last night we took the kids to Pioneer Farms. I have been wanting to go for a few years now but waited until the kids were older. I had read that it is very family friendly so we decided to give it a try. We got there and there were cute little cabins all decorated and had scary themes in each one. There were fortune tellers, spooky story tellers, hay rides, and a haunted trail. I wish we would have taken more pictures but we had already been told that no flash lights were allowed so I was scared of even getting in trouble for using my flash on my camera so this is the only picture I got while we waited in line for a hayride. The staff were so good about not scaring children on the trail, if the children seemed a little scared at all they would back off. Lucky for us, we have fearless children. Noah actually laughed at someone who was trying to be spooky :/

No comments:

Post a Comment