Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Weekend






Yesterday we took the kids to Trick-or-Treat at the Galleria.  They wanted to wear last year's costumes so that was fine with me so they wouldn't get this year's costumes dirty.  
They got tons of candy and I even made a "mommy trick-or-treat" stop at Charming Charlie :) 
I was impressed that the majority of the stores participated, last year not very many did.  This year we also got to trick-or-treat at the new Whole Foods Market.  They were making fresh candy apples, yummy!!  Their "treats" cracked me up though, of course they were "healthy" bars and fruit strips. When we were finished making the Mall loop, we stopped by All Star Burger and OMG-yummiest burger ever!!!Even John was impressed and he is so picky when it comes to meat. 
Tonight we finished up our Halloween fun weekend by going to the movies and watched Hotel Transylvania.  This was Noah's second movie at a Theatre and he did so much better this time.  The first time we took him to a movie was about a year ago and I had to leave with him because he just wasn't ready.  I am so happy that he is older now and we can all go to the movies together again.
We are looking forward to the Halloween week ahead.  
Have a great Halloween!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment