Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fun at the Imax





Today we thought it would be fun to go see the "Under the Sea 3D" at The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum. Nicho loves going to Aquariums and can stare at a fish tank for a long time. John and I thought he would love it. Well, it went okay...not great but okay. It was loud which didn't seem to bother him however there were parts where fish would eat other fish and of course that made Nicho jump up because of the sound effects. It lasted about 45 minutes and we did have to move closer to the door in case of any outburst then we could make a run for it. Our favorite part of the show were the sea lions, they are so cute! I can't wait to take him to Sea World where he can enjoy the sea lions in person.

2 comments:

  1. He looks so cute in the glasses.

    Ashley loved SeaWorld last year and the sea lions were one of her favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that "Nicho Look" !!

    Juliana looks HUGE in the background. Hmm I am starting believe she really is going to be 2 soon LOL

    ReplyDelete