Sunday, March 8, 2009

GROSS!!

My Nicho bear has decided that he doesn't like having a dirty diaper. I have heard from my friend Nicky that my Jewels went through that stage right before she was potty-trained. I haven't pushed N to use his potty lately...well because we have been busy. Last week when he had the diahrrea he decided to take off his diaper not once...but twice. It was not fun getting up at 3 and 4 am to strip his bed sheets, do laundry, and give bear a bath this early in the morning but it had to be done. John helped of course but I did the gross things such as the cleaning up while he did the bath and such. Yesterday John and I were in the living room while Nicho was in his room playing. I was impressed at how well he was doing because he usually has to be in the same room as we are. After a few minutes went by it got quiet so I went to check in on him. He went poo and took off his diaper AGAIN! OYE! I had to strip him down, give him a bath and disinfect all of the toys he was playing with. I ended up throwing away one of his toys because it could not be saved. John thought it was funny of course so he got "the look" for the rest of the afternoon. He did make it up to me by making me a really good margarita that night at our mexican dinner. I guess we will be practicing potty training over Spring Break.

2 comments:

  1. Clean up is the WORST !!! Luckily the only casualty was "Monkey". I am guessing she felt he needed to join in on the fun.....or maybe he is the one who taught her hmmmm. Monkey got his bath too (in the washer) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, we have both had to deal with gross poopy stories lately. not fun :-(

    ReplyDelete