Thursday, December 24, 2009

An Eye Exam,Prenatal Check-up, And A Concert...Phew!

On Monday I had two appointments back to back. I took Nicho along with me. Our first stop was the Eye Doctor. When we got there Nicho went up to a teenage girl who was with her mom. He was talking her ear off, I had to go grab him because he wouldn't leave her alone! She thought he was cute and it was pretty funny, he is such a flirt! When we got back to the exam room he found pushing buttons on the chair was cool which it was not! My eye exam went by really fast and we were on our way out. Our next stop was my prenatal check-up. He slept the whole drive there. When we arrived to my appointment he woke up and seemed rested because he was in a good mood. Of course he said hi to everyone we passed in the elevator and on our way to the lobby. My Doctor is on vacay this week so I saw the Nurse Practitioner. It was another quick in and out visit since my Doctor wasn't there. Everything seems to look great, she wouldn't check my cervix but she said my Doctor would on my next visit which is on Monday again. My mom will be coming into town to go with me to that visit. I will be 37 weeks next week, I had Nicho at 38 weeks...EEEK!!
Nicho did well at my appointments so we stopped at the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar on our way home. I saw that Joe McDermott would be playing that afternoon and thought it would be fun to take Nicho. We got there a few minutes before he played so we looked around at all of the cool, unique gifts. Nicho saw these scary looking fish and said "ewww yuck!" I got a little too close to the fish and he said "no,no,no mommy" and he gently moved me away from the fish. I love that is so protective of mommy!
Here is a picture of the scary fish

While we were there he got his face painted, he touched it just after he was done and smeared it.






Here he is watching Joe McDermott closely






1 comment: