This past weekend we were looking through our local SW Austin newspaper. We saw an article about one of our neighbor's Christmas light show. I remember last year this same neighbor's house was featured on the nightly news so I started reading the article. This neighbor's yard is AWESOME!! The person behind the light show is a 22 year old senior from Texas A&M. His whole family takes part in putting this light show together each year. This is a 40 minute show (synchronized to music) that consists of 40,000 lights all tied together and controlled by computer software. People that drive by the home can tune to a radio station in their car up to 100 ft of the house and hear the music. You can also view the light show from your computer by visiting:
http://www.mccoylights.com/
Just thought I would share this with everyone!! Happy Holidays!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment