Saturday, December 19, 2009

Remember This Shirt?

This picture was taken last December when he was 18 months old. The shirt says:
Xmas List:
1. New Puppy
2. Playset
3. Baby Brother
4. Toys! Toys! Toys!

I was going through all of his clothes and found it. To humor myself I put it on him and it still fits. It is a 24 month shirt. He was such a chunk last year and this year he has slimmed down alot and looks more like a little boy than a baby :( I am a little sad but at least I have Noah coming in a few weeks that will help me appreciate having a baby again. I hope he does have the same features as my Nicho bear and is a chunk too!
Well, it looks like this Christmas instead of only getting 2 things off this list like last year, he will be getting 3 things off this list! :) (Baby Brother may be a little late though) Next year who knows we may be getting the #1 item on his shirt list for Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment