Finally, I had a night out last week! Some of my friends and I went to see Sex and the City 2 at Gold Class Cinemas in the Domain. WoW!! What a theatre it is! One theatre holds 40 people so it's pretty comfy and cozy!! If you have a special ocassion coming up and need a good idea, this is a great place to go! When you first walk in the theatre door, the "usher" takes you to your seat and hands you a menu. The seats are super large and recline! There is a button you push and someone will take your drink/food order. They even have blankets if you get cold, just push the button :) !! We had an awesome time, even though the movie was not that great the theatre made up for it!!!!
My wonderful hubby told me to go to the movies with the girls and he would stay home and watch both boys. This was his first time staying with BOTH boys for more than an hour. He did well, I came back home and they were both tucked in bed and crib :) Thank you John for being such a great hubby and father. I love you!!
The Sex and the City 2 Cocktail Menu
Food and Beverage Menu
Me, Elizabeth, and Jenni (Nicky was behind the camera) Thank you Nicky for coming out with us even though you were a little under the weather!!! You're the best!



No comments:
Post a Comment