Sunday, June 13, 2010

Noah Is Getting So Big

This weekend I FINALLY had the courage to move Noah from his bassinet into his crib ( I only woke up 4 times last night to check on him).  I know, I know but I just couldn't stand moving him out of our room and out of the bassinet :(  Well, after hearing him the last couple of nights move around in the bassinet trying to get comfortable, I decided it was time.  Our baby boy has been small and in the last few weeks has just grown so much.  I started letting him nap in his crib about 2 weeks ago during the day but still had him in the bassinet at night.  He has been in his crib two nights now and is sleeping SO comfortable. I am sad that I will be putting away his bassinet and probably giving it away...not just yet but soon in the next few months because Noah will be our last baby.

My Sleepy Angel


No comments:

Post a Comment